Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of the New Year on the First day of new years!

Spent yesterday, new years eve, at home with the family and my girlfriend. We simply chilled and watched some tv. Sometimes its good to stay away from all the craziness thats out in times square.

As usual at new years I made some resolutions, but in an unusual twist my resolution covers six months. I don't believe in setting a year long new years resolution because till now I have never remembered what my resolution was after about a few days into the new years.

By setting a six month resolution I make sure certain things happen. I set plausible goals because there is a limited time to complete goals. I am able to cover more goals than usual and not lazily try to accomplish only one goal a year.

In addition to a six month resolution I regularly check on how I'm advancing on my resolutions every month, until the six months are over.

My Resolutions for Jan 1-July 1 2010:
1) Get honors in all my classes
2) keep a tight financial budget
3) Organize my things very well; specifically, my room, my files, my papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment