Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anatomy Mock exam

I walked out of anatomy mock lab practical absolutely obliterated by the test, intimately molested if you will. lol. Regardless, I walked away with the knowledge that a lot more studying needed to be done between now and the actual test next monday.

The mock exam, according to upper classmen and Anatomy TA's, is meant to urge students to study by being a lot harder than the actual exam. Also, they covered material that had not yet been taught in class: The upper limb and all its bones, innervations and blood supply. This was about 60% of the test.

I take this mock exam in stride and will continue to study hard till the exam. Hopefully, I can pull honors in this class and the others. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment