Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rambling: 12/30/01

Yesterday:

Yesterday was so cold, cold ceased to be a good description. The new word for yesterday is freezer. In other words, Yesterday was absolutely "freezer." (This word will not be found in the any Dictionary at this time, however, through continued usage it might make its debut.)



I got up early around 7am and went to the mechanics around 8am. My mechanic a brave soul was attempting to fix the horn, alarm and a few other things on my car with his bare hands. After about 30 minutes, he was telling me "Mucho frio" (probably the wrong spelling... )... Come back tomorrow..." to fix the other things. lol. I wondered how he had even managed to last that long on my car. He fixes cars on the side of the street, as a lot of bronx mom/pop mechanics do because of a lack of space. He was thus at the mercy of the "freezer" air. At least he fixed my horn.



I spent the rest of the day buying a few things for Sint Maarten. I am happy about my new voice recorder. I got a Pulse SmartPen as adviced by someone on Valuemd. I like the Pulse pen because it syncs voice recordings with what you write. For example, you can point to any word or phrase in your notes and have it playback what was said around the time you wrote that word or phrase. Freaking awesome.


Here's it for you viewing pleasure.


Here's a link of a review on it.










-------------------------
Today, I will pack, pack and pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment