Thursday, December 17, 2009

Books for first semester

Judging from what I've read on facebook, student doctor, valuemd and
these are roughly the books that i need to get:

Netter's Clinical Anatomy
Netters Atlas of Human Anatomy
BRS Gross Anatomy
Langman's Medical Embryology
Histology, a Text and Atlas
lippincotts biochemistry.

Apparently, mainly anatomy has a need for text books since Histology and MCB rely mainly on notes taken in class.

Should I purchase the above books in the states new or on the island used, where i hear prices are as low as 5$?

On a side note, I'm thinking about all these books and getting apprehensive/nervous. Am I ready to study this much and this hard? This nervousness is good and will prevent me from becoming complacent, hopefully keeping me up to date in all my classes.

1 comment:

  1. Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs. So said the wise man who discover E=mc2
    Studying will not be hard because you are eager to learn the craft that will save lives.

    ReplyDelete