Friday, May 21, 2010

A snapshot of my day in medical school

As usual, I wake up around 4 am all thanks to Vincenza, who wakes me up in the morning. I spend an hour per subject to review the material that we've covered during the block. So I spend an hour studying MCB, an hour doing Physiology, and an hour doing immuno. Somewhere in between I lose an hour but thats not a big deal.

Around 750 i hope an my bike and bike to class. Then I'm in class till 1 pm.

After classes, I nap for an hour or so. Then I start studying. I go through all the material that was covered during that day. I try to not just read through it. I attempt to truly understand the material, so it takes me a while to go through each subject. For now, MCB takes the longest to assimilate because of the quantity of material. I also make flash cards as i go along.

I study till 10 pm, and by that time i'm itching to get out of the study hall. haha. I'm a very active person so I bike back home and hit my swimming pool for an hour. Then I spend some quality time talking to my girlfriend, Vincenza. Then its lights out.

Thats how my days have been going during this exam week. It is exhausting but fulfilling in the long run. ok.... back to work...

P.S. pardon the spelling errors, I'll go through this and edit it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment