Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crossed Check point 1

Of the five check points, I can finally cross one of: Block 1 is done! Only 3 more blocks and a final to go before the end of the semester. Time seems to be flying now. It seems like we just started 2nd semester a few days ago and now we're already done with the first block.

Already, two of our grades are up: MCB and Immunology. Literally, MCB was up 2-3 hours after we took the exam. When it comes to grading exams and letting us get our results this department seems to be the fastest everytime, since first semester. Now, I'm just waiting on Physiology now.


Today, I do some much needed grocery shopping. Ahaaa. My fridges empty enough to play soccer in. Well... maybe not thaaaat empty, but it definitely needs some replenishing. My ramen diet's got to be broken:)

No comments:

Post a Comment