Monday, March 27, 2017

Trip to Virginia

I went to Virginia for the weekend, spending the time visiting a friend in Maryland and then purchasing a book.

Driving down to Virginia, I heard a book being discussed on the radio. It intrigued me enough to make a detour towards the nearest barnes and noble, when time permitted during my trip. I ended up finding and purchasing it.

The title of the book is "Hit Makers: the science of popularity in an Age of Distraction." It discusses reasons why some things/people become popular, or why certain videos go viral. I have my own thoughts on why this is the case so I wanted to see what other ideas were out there in the universe.

I also got the opportunity to properly catch up with a College friend and roommate, who was studying in Maryland. The plan was to stay for about an hour since he had work to do, however, timed morphed into about upwards of 4 hours. Good times.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment