Wednesday, March 1, 2017

First book of the year in the bag!!!

Whew, I'm off to a rough start in my goal to reading a book a week but I am excited to say I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST BOOK OF THE YEAR!!!

First book of the Year:
1) Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story by Arnold Schwarzenegger
-- An autobiography detailing his life. "Unbelievably" is absolutely spot on. He has done so much, and on top of that has done it by design, most of the time coming from the position of the underdog, from the position of "hey you, you definitely wont succeed." I highly recommend this book, if you want to be inspired, or simply want to know more about arnold -there is a lot to know. Just one thing... Its long... Very long... about 700 pages or so. But if you are a man of vision, a man that likes to strike out a path on untrodden land do not hesitate to get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment