Friday, January 31, 2014

Ramblings: step 2 CK



Yesterday was much better. I studied all day.

Going through questions takes a lot longer that I expected/wanted since I'm going through the answers simultaneously, checking why all the wrong answers are wrong, and writing down what i feel is relevant (a lot.) Also, I was going to push myself through the night to finish up everything but decided against it since I plan on waking up early to start studying. I would be counterproductive if I incapacitate myself as a result of exhaustion. Its OK, so long as I keep shooting for 200 questions everyday I will not slack off.

 Push push push thats the name of the game.

Daily questions:
avoid random surfing of websites: y
Avoided reading manga-y
avoided youtube-- y
did > 200 uworld questions --n (did 105 questions)
read a minimum of 30 pages in internal medicine- n (read 20 pgs)

No comments:

Post a Comment